In the month of September is celebrated the day of the tourist. In the municipality of Calvia it is celebrated on 3 different days. The 17th in Peguera and the tomorrow in Palmanova and Magaluf.
In September 1979 the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization decided to establish the World Tourism Day since 1980. This date was chosen because it coincided with an important milestone in world tourism: on September 27, 1970 is the anniversary of the adoption of the Statute of the WTO (World Tourism Organization)
Spain, in 2012, hosted the Tourism Day under the slogan «Tourism and sustainability: Powering Sustainable Development»
Paguera: Day celebration
Paguera, one of the areas with more tourist in Calvia, celebrates the Tourist Day on Thursday September 17th. All those in Peguera will enjoy different event throughout the afternoon.
- 20:00: parade through Peguera Boulevard. Enjoy a walk and stay in the area to enjoy the parade!
- 21.00: in Stage 1 you can enjoy the event «4fun, let’s make a party»
- 21:15: in Stage 2 will sound «Jackson & Brown Band».
- 21:30: in Stage 3 will have the «Full party colors»
- 23:30: And finally … fireworks.
La Gritta wishes you a good day of tourism
La Gritta want all the tourists who have joined us in our daily life come to enjoy again an unforgettable Mediterranean experience. Today is the best day to don’t miss this opportunity! Remember you can book it here or call 971 68 60 22, we are waiting for you.